Wednesday, April 8, 2009

School Days...

What I always hope was happen...
My holidays is end....
I ned to go back my clg to study....
New semester = pay money
Hahaa......
I ned to pay rm5.7k for 1 year...
Or rm3k for 1 sem...
I can save rm300 if i pay 1 year...
So i choose to tell my papa ask mi lent mi rm1.7k...
Cuz my loan onli left 4k !!
I nt over spending my loan...
It jz de loan nt yet come...
So i decide to ask "HELP" frm my papa xD
Im so appreaciate it....

Yet,I meet my clg frenz again....haha
My mouth is unstopable...
Kep bla bla bla & bla bla bla......
But tis time i have concentrate about de class instead of bla bla bla & bla bla bla....haha
Nt as last time concentrate of bla bla bla onli....
De subject tat i most hate !! moral !!
But I quite enjoy de class....
De lecturer is quite interested....
But i still can't study it cuz im stil hate it...haha

My feeling to her is getting stronger....
I duno what should i do........
Cuz as i say before,my life does not allow to have a relationship...
But im quite lurb her....
Sighh....
Im so headache about tis....
I dun even dare to declare de feeling to her...
I found out my fren blog write about secretly loves also kind of happiness....
Mayb i should do tis as well....
I reali what can i do & what should i do...
I have no eye to see tat....LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment