Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Boring day....



Everyday work work & work again...
Damm boring...
But no work no money...
So i stil pass de boring days...
Luckly tis sunday is my last day of holidays...
I can go to my clg study...

I did a thing than i hard to give up....
I delete de pone msg tat send from her & i sent to her....
Mayb tis ll help mi forget de thing between mi & her.....
But i duno whether tis ll help or not =[
My life doest nt allow mi to hav a relationship...
Time always nt enuf for mi....
As money also same....
Maybe is mi duno how to arrange it...
But i do satisfy with my life...
Atleast i gt sum of my best frenz....

Clubbing = my favourite
But my fren ask mi go at tis sat....
I so suprised tat i ll reject...
Cuz everytime my fren ask clubbing,i ll be"YES MAN"
Nvr say nooo....
Tis mayb is my fren last few days "wash" my brain
I do feel what they say is ritee....
But i tink my fren do angry mi about mi...
So i apologizee to u here...
Nxt time mi kah go with u(Pou Fan Shou)

I jz used my mircopone to talk with ahwei b4 slp
It was quite funn.....haha....
We talk alot nonsence...
He always soo funny....
Here upload his picha...
He stil single & avaiable.... haha...

Hhaha....cuz i duno what should type also...
So i jz naturally type what my mind think...
I ll try improve my blogging skill...hehe...
End of a day & my blog too....

No comments:

Post a Comment