Friday, April 3, 2009

Clear Bright Festival Eve...

Tis few days weather so "unstable"
Afternoon so hot like desert....
But nite then rain nonstop....
It jz mayb of qingming....
Cuz every year also lidat....
I hope tat god ll block de sun tomorrow...
Haha....cuz im going to qingming at baling there....
I hate sun !!!!
Hopefully tomorow before afternoon then i can back home..
If no i sure getting crazy !!

Izzit guy write blog = gay ??
My fren msn status there write"my fren i realise.....Many of my friend write blog everyday....majority is GAY...ARGhhhhh so damn gerli"
Hey....im pure 100% lurb galz k bo...
Nt even have 0.01% lurb guy....
Although i dun hav a gf yet.....

Tis few days de streamyx also duno wat happen...
De line getting slow & slow....
Even i wan on my frenster also ned wait til i slp ki....
Duno when de streamyx ll improve de service.....FCK it !!
Before i go b "pig",i surt my friendster.....haha....
I found out tis !!
Wat reali make mi laugh whole nitez......
It so funni....haha.....
Hope tat she won't c tis....
If no i sure get her kill si ki.....haha....
Reali canot stop laugh of tis xD
Tis also single & avaiable...haha...
Mi always help friend "promote"
Im part time promoter....

Im find out youtube have de digimon !!
Haha...de 1 veri nice seen i was young...
Wat greymon,padamon & mon mon mon all.....
Hahaha....it quite nice cartoon.....
I stil enjoy it nw...
But feel abit childish...haha...

Nearly 3 ald,im going end here....
If no,i wont able wake up tommrow to "baibai" my grandma & grandpa..

No comments:

Post a Comment