Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Day of my blog.....

Today jz as normal day for mi.....
But i din't work today for afternoon cuz im over slp x.x
I take my laptop to One-stop plaze to fix de driver prob....
Cuz last day jz bought de laptop & yet i duno how window vista work.....
Finally,my laptop is ok =]
First thing i do for my laptop is see de dvd tat I bought from One-Stop there....
Bangkok dangerous by Nicolas cage....
It quite a nice moviee....
Most important is my laptop work !!! haha....
After a trip of "Bankok Dangerous",i ned come b penang & work....
Hahaha......
When im working,my best friends ah wei ask mi for yam cha at nitezz...
After work of cuz is cum b to my lovely laptop xD
Do de tinz i always do on my old desktop...msn,fs & fb...hehe
My brooo did sucess lie mi today !!!
Told mi tat my laptop gt probb.....
In de end,i go check my laptop.....APRIL FOOL !!
Dammm it....scare miiii only.....
At nite,i go find my best friend & other lou pang you at shah alam bistro....
Haha...atruely tat jz a mama...
But de name....bistro...haha
Long time i nvr chatt wif frenn lidat.....
I wonder tat de cigratte box hv change !!
FCK,so disgusting....
Wat mouth cancerrr & bla bla bla....
Hate it !!
Aikkss...One of my boring is passs lidatt.........

2 comments:

  1. wow. u use blogspot -.-~ ~~
    welcome welcome xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...jz bought new laptop marh...
    Thn bo su zho ma write lorhh...
    Haha..u r 1st supporter xD
    Thx thx xD

    ReplyDelete