Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Friday but seem not good for mi

Back to last friday....
De day stil same....
Study & work....
Wake up at 8 sumtinz then gonna to study....
Until 12 sumtinz then come b work again...
God ! Im so boring with tis...
Who can save mi.....

I went to Exposure to cut my "rubbish" hair.....
Haha...cuz nearly 7 week din't cut my hair...
I almost 1 year bo go exposure there to cut my hair...
Cuz there quite expensive sia...cost rm30
Here de picha after cut....














Haha..pai seh..abit steam steam xD

After finish work,my fren kakashihang ask mi go play dota draft at ftz...
But after i bath & wanna drive car to ftz....
Damm !! guess wat i received....
"Wei,we go other place liao,nvm"
Tat time,i reali so down...
But nvm,i stil got other fren accompany go xD
I go ftz play 1st round dota....
It totally make mi moodless to continue the next game....
Sumore my fren kep ask mi go clubbing tat time...
Say what canot cancel,if not will die....
So headache & moodless that timee....
In de end,I play 4 round dota...
4 round all lose...tis is my new experience at ftz...
Damm it.....
In de end,i promise my fren go clubbing again...
Sigh....when can i stop clubbing ??
Am i addicted or.............

No comments:

Post a Comment