Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lazy Day...

Tis few days so lazy...
Even my blog also lazy to update....
Nw ll cont to my life at last sat xD
I used 45 min to reach baling from penang...
Quite boring journey...
But luckly tis year my papa's pupucar din't broke down....
Haha...nt same as last year....
When i reach there,found out there was "people moutain people sea"
Sumore got few hawker selling food....
But i nt reali rmb what they selling...
What i can rmb is de ice-cream !! haha....
Sumore de hawker put de makcool's song....
There also got a car run in de ditch....
Haha...i duno how de driver drive...
But i tink probably is cuz of rain last nitez....
De rain make de soil loose....
I realize that de passport frm hell is unlimited 1....
Haha...it can fill whenever date u like....
It save de cost a lot ya....hahaTis motor cost Rm7000 !! haha..4get add 1 more dot...haha
De brand is hazuki...which is allow at hell xD
But made from human....haha
After b frm baling,i stil ned go "paipai" my another fren...
De motor is burn for him...
Cuz my fren say he dreams about "him"
He told us to buy a motor for "him"
Soo.....quite scary ya....

What ll I do during sat nitez??
Of cuz is go out drink larh....
It is most simple question.....
Mi & my frens was going seawind there having my drink and also supper...
Abt 1 year i had nvr go seawind there....
Tat day was rained...
Tat why i wonder there jz a few people at there only...
We all chitchat till 2 sumtinz then is time to back....
Cuz we all is getting guai guai...haha
Nt as late as last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment